If you are interested in applying for other Bank jobs like Peon, Guard, Clerk, P.O Vacancies in State Bank of India, please subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
SBI Vacancies Details:
2. Sector Credit Specialist: 19
3. Portfolio Management Specialist: 04
4. Sector Risk Specialist: 20
2. Last date for Apply online application: 22-11-2018Click here for official notification of SBI Recruitment 2018-19.
State Bank of India Bank Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 Last Date 15-02-2018
Apply Online for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officers on or before 15 February, 2018
State Bank of India invites Online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies in SBI on or before 15 February, 2018, Other details provided in Official recruitment application, Read all the details and requirements for the SBI Job openings and apply accordingly.
SBI Vacancies Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 407
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
1. Relationship Manager: 168 Posts
2. Relationship Manager – eWealth: 20 Posts
3. Relationship Manager – NRI: 10 Posts
4. Relationship Manager – Corporate: 04 Posts
5. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 80 Posts
6. Investment Counsellor (IC): 33 Posts
7. Relationship Manager – Team Lead: 22 Posts
8. Customer Relationship Executive (CRE): 55 Posts
9. Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics): 01 Post
10. Zonal Head Sales (Retail): 02 Posts
11. Head (Operations): 01 Post
12. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
13. Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
14. Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
15. Manager (Business Development): 01 Post
16. Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate): 02 Posts
17. Central Operations Team Support: 02 Posts
18. Central Research Team Support: 01 Post
19. Zonal Head – eWealth: 01 Post
20. Zonal Head/ Team Lead NRI: 01 Post
As per SBI Recruitment 2018 Criteria Candidates should have passed Graduation for Post No-01 to 05, 07, 08, 10, 12, 17, 19, 20, Graduation/ Post Graduation, Certified advisors NISM/ CWM for Post No-06, 16, MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduation in Statistics/ Data Analytics for Post No-09, MBA/ PGDM for Post No-11, 15, MBA/ MMS/ PGDM for S.No-13, MBA/ MMS/ PGDM/ ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech for Post No-14, Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics for Post No-18, For more details refer the notification..
Candidates age limit should be between 23-35 years for Post No-01 to 04, 18, 22-35 years for Post No-05, 28-40 years for Post No-06, 07, 16, 20-35 years for Post No-08, 30-40 years for Post No-09, 15, 17, 35-50 years for Post No-10, 19, 20, 35-45 years for Post No-11, 25-40 years for Post No-12 to 14 as on 01-12-2017, Upper age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.600/- for General and Others and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates through online mode on or before 15-02-2018.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before 15-02-2018, In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification regarding their applications, Candidates are advised to visit the official notification.
Last Date for Apply Online Applications: 15-02-2018
Date of Examination: 18-06-2017
Click here for Complete Details:
Find all the latest State Govt Jobs in India.
|SBI Recruitment 2018-19|