C-DAC Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Notification of Project Associate Posts
Get the latest employment job opportunities through C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018-19
C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details:
Last date for receiving application by post: 10-07-2018 before 5.30 PM.
Tentative date for Written test/ Interview 27/ 28-July-2018. Exact date, time and Venue will be communicated by email only.
C-DAC Mumbai Recruitment 2015-16 Project Manager, Engineer and Technician Posts
Get the latest employment Govt. job opportunities through C-DAC Mumbai Jobs 2015-16
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC, Mumbai. Candidates who have relevant qualification, can apply for the posts of Project Manager, Engineer and Technician Vacancies in C-DAC Mumbai on or before 30-November-2015, Other details provided in Official recruitment application, Read all the details and requirements for the C-DAC Mumbai job openings and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other upcoming Government jobs 2016-17 or Sarkari Naukri in Mumbai, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
C-DAC Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 48 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Manager-I: 01
2. Project Engineer III: 02
3. Project Engineer II: 20
4. Project Engineer I: 15
5. Project Technician – II: 10
1. Project Manager-I: First class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent discipline with at least 11 years of post qualification work experience or Masters in technology (M.Tech.)/ Masters in Engineering (ME) with at least 7 years of post qualification work experience or Ph.D. in relevant domain with at least 4 years of post qualification work experience.
2. Project Engineer II & III: First class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent discipline or DOEACC ‘C’ level or Masters in technology (M.Tech.)/ Masters in Engineering (ME) with at least 3 year of post qualification work experience or Ph.D. in relevant domain with relevant work experience
3. Project Engineer I: First class BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent discipline or DOEACC ‘B’ level, Post graduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application with relevant work experience.
4. Project Technician – II: Trade certificate in relevant trade with NCVT/ ITI with at least 6 years post qualification work experience or Diploma in Engineering with at least 1 year post qualification work experience or Graduate in Computer Science / Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application or DOEACC ‘O’ or ‘A’ level with relevant work experience
Candidates age limit 40 years for post no.1, 35 years for post no.2, 32 years for post no.3, 30 years for posts no. 4 & 5 as on 30-11-2015, Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged/ Ex-servicemen category as per rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format (Downloaded website www.cdac.in) along with the photocopies of relevant certificates of qualifications and experience and the passport size photograph, envelope should be marked by post name and sent to Senior HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai 400049 on or before 30-11-2015, For other details visit official notification
Last date for submission of application: 30-11-2015
Find all the latest State Govt Jobs in India.