Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) Dehradun intends to engage paramedics posts on contract basis
Eligible candidates having valid registration issued from any of the Employment Exchanges may report for appearing in Written Exam followed by personal interview.
There is a latest recruitment started for ONGC Dehradun.
Graduates, 12th pass
candidates who are interested for Medical jobs
in Dehradun and having relevant diploma may apply for Ongc paramedics recruitment, details provided here. Ongc announced a notification for the recruitment of Technician, Assistant Nurse and other vacancies. Please read all the details and requirements for the openings and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other latest government vacancies in Uttarakhand, please subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) Recruitment 2014 Dehradun Paramedics Vacancies Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 65 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Psychologist: 01 Post
2. Dietician or Assistant Dietician: 01 Pots
3. Optometrist or Assistant Optometrist: 01 Post
4. Physiotherapist or Technician Physiotherapy: 02 Posts
5. Technician CSSD or Assistant Technician CSSD: 02 Posts
6. Technician Dental or Asst Technician Dental: 03 Posts
7. Technician ECG or Asst Technician ECG: 05 Posts
8. Technician Operation Theater or asst Technician Operation Theater: 02 Posts
9. Technician Pathology or Asst Technician Pathology: 08 Posts
10. Technician Radiology or Asst Technician Radiology: 02 Posts
11. Technician Anesthesia or Asst Technician Anesthesia: 01 Post
12. Technician (Plaster Tech) or Asst Technician (Plaster Tech): 01 Post
13. ICU Male Nurse or Asst ICU Male Nurse: 03 Posts
14. Nurse or Asst Nurse: 09 Posts
15. Pharmacist (Allopathy) or Asst Pharmacist (Allopathy): 05 Posts
16. Pharmacist (Homeopathy) or Asst Pharmacist (Homeopathy): 02 Posts
17. HCA (Health Care Attdt.): 17 Posts
As per ONGC recruitment 2014 Criteria candidates should have Post Graduate or equivalent qualification in respective subjects for Sl no. 1, 2, Graduate in physiotherapy for Sl no. 4, and High School with Science and recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in relevant subject for all other posts. more details refer to official notification.
Age Limit for ONGC Paramedics Posts:
General Candidates age limit should be 18 to 27 years ( OBC 18 to 30 years ) for Sl no 17 Posts and 18 to 30 years for general, 18 to 33 years for OBC and 18 to 35 years for SC/ST category candidates for all other posts as on date of written test.
Candidates will be selected through written test and personal interview, Candidates qualifying the written test will be interviewed on same date of written test in the afternoon.
Date of Written test and Interview:
26-07-2014 (Saturday): For the posts from S.no. 1 to 12, Reporting time for registration 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM, at ONGC Academy, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
27-07-2014 (Sunday): For the posts from S.no. 13 to 17, Reporting time for registration 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM at ONGC Academy, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
How to Apply for Ongc Paramedics Posts
Candidates can report for appearing in Written test and personal interview required to bring with them filled application format, 02 recent passport size photograph, all original certificates. 10th class onwards,photo id proof, registration certificate of council/ institute, experience certificate and self attested photocopies of the certificates and report to Chief Manager (HR) as per date, time and venue mentioned above. application format may be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com
|Ongc Dehradun Recruitment 2014